At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Compliance Specialist I has a depth of knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to diverse assignments. This position may collaborate with customers, vendors, industry consultants, and company management in order to drive results. This position may guide and share knowledge with other IT staff.
• Monitor processes and required documentation for the timely coordination and completion of routine and scheduled tasks in a way that meets or exceeds compliance requirements
• Ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification and risk identification discussions
• Maintain effective working relationships to support a culture of compliance
• Apply knowledge of IT compliance best practices
• Actively participate in processes improvement activities
• Demonstrated strong technical and non-technical communication skills, both oral and written
• Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills
• Maintain strict confidentiality and protect personal private information
• Demonstrate high level of integrity and work effectively with others to facilitate open communication and operational excellence
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Plan and organize own work assignments, as well as carry out tasks from management staff
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143491BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.