HVAC Principal Designer
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The successful candidate for this position will serve as an HVAC Smart3D Discipline Application Specialist (DAS) trainee and Discipline Design Area Lead to perform and oversee 3D modeling and engineering drawing development of complex HVAC scope on assigned projects. Job duties include:
• Assist in project Smart3D model setup and implementation of approved standards and practices
• Serve as the HVAC Smart3D subject matter expert to provide guidance/assistance to project designers
• Develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline design work
• Establish, track, and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts
• Prepare 3D models and/or schematics for conceptual and detailed designs of advanced complexity
• Conduct model reviews using 3D review platform
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143014BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.