Fluor Human Resources Specialist II (College Relations) in Greenville, South Carolina
As Fluor's College Relations Specialist, the qualified candidate will play an essential role in our University Relations and collegiate recruitment strategy to attract and hire top, diverse university talent and to establish Fluor as the employer of choice on college campuses. The primary areas of focus for the College Relations Specialist is (1) Manage relationships with target schools and diversity partners, and (2) Lead the University Relations recruitment team to execute the campus strategy and acquire Intern and Full-Time university talent. In this role, the College Relations Specialist will be a member of the COE Talent Acquisition team, and will be an integral part of the overall success of the College Relations strategy.
• Create a campus strategy and build talent pipelines at target schools to attract and hire diverse university talent
• Build an annual calendar of campus recruitment events and oversee all logistical coordination and execution through planning, resource requirements, needs assessment, and budget review
• Manage the campus recruitment strategy and serve as a coach to Fluor representives to ensure team is accountable and equipped to deliver top, diverse candidates with a quality candidate experience
• Relationship management of target schools (career centers, professors, faculty, student organizations), diversity partnerships, and external vendors to establish Fluor as a partner of choice for prospective talent
• Work collaboratively and cross-functionally with Talent Acquisition, HR partners and business functions to drive College Relations recruitment initiatives
• Establish campus brand awareness through information sessions and advertising when needed.
• Track/Report college relations and recruitment analytics to achieve goals and determine effectiveness of current and future strategy – with the use of data tools and dashboards
• Evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a changing environment while escalating concerns as necessary
• May act as a team member or committee member for a Fluor sponsored group or portfolio
• Provide support and perform routine tasks associated with less complex Human Resource projects
• Coordinate and/or complete Human Resource administrative documents
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 118275BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.