Greenville - Project Controls - Internship
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The purpose of this internship is to work on problems by assisting and supporting the Project Controls engineers and specialists. This position provides support for the Project Controls functions of planning, scheduling, cost management, progress and performance analysis and reporting, as required, to meet the project scope and job requirements. This role may act as the lead technician and oversee other technicians and their work processes.
• Collect data and update cost management/scheduling system reports
• Record purchase orders, subcontracts, change orders, amendments, and other adjustments
• Review expenditures for compliance with cost coding requirements and commitment detail for purchase orders and subcontracts
• Review costs for compliance with the contract as well as conformance with company policies, procedures, and prime contract terms
• Interface with internal clients and other company personnel, as required
• Provide data input to Project Controls systems for cost, schedule and progress
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143699BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.