Fluor Electrical Engineer in Greenville, South Carolina
We are looking for enthusiastic engineers with an interest in building systems and infrastructure to work in the Engineering Services – Engineering Project Delivery (ES-EPD) group.
• Develop Contract Documents consisting of drawings and specifications to define changes to buildings and infrastructure.
• Effectively communicate engineering solutions both verbally and in writing for management, customers, peers, and craft personnel.
• Expert knowledge of Engineering principles and procedures, design guides, appropriate standards, and administrative practices.
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment as a member of a multi-discipline team of engineers and designers
• Expert knowledge of engineering systems and calculations, applications of engineering methods, and application of technology aided engineering tools to conventional and non-conventional facility and operations-based engineering problems.
• Perform work in accordance with the Conduct of Engineering (CoE) and applicable Federal, State, and Laboratory codes and standards.
• Represent the design agency through interface and coordination with other engineering disciplines and the customer’s representative during design and construction.
• Obtain, evaluate and compare equipment selections from manufacturer’s representatives.
• Expert knowledge of engineering maintenance techniques and construction methodologies.
• Expert knowledge of project and process engineering practices.
• Mentor junior-level design engineers to perform the requirements described above.
Job ID: 127617BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.