Document & Data Mgmt Technician III
At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Under general project supervision, this position provides technical and administrative support for Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) activities on a project. This position will provide support for any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel.
They will learn basic work processes and will work with the process throughout with a team or independently or will learn intermediate processes and work within a team. This position requires an individual to be well versed in working within a minimum of two (2) or more PDDM workfaces (i.e., In-House Engineering, Supplier data, Work Packages, Contracts, Reporting, or Support for Documents for Operations). Some Data Management System experience is required. Related industry experience is required.
• Perform technical and administrative duties including, but not limited to, electronic receipt, recording, tracking, reporting, and disposition of related documentation in project document management and collaboration system
• Assist with preparation of Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) project activity plans, expedite supplier documentation, transmit project deliverables, manage internal and external document review process, prepare and dispose of final client deliverables, assist with project close out
• Ensure timeliness of items needed for client requirements as well as maintaining backup documentation
• Work with co-workers and other departments to ensure deadlines are met and client goals are achieved
• Has the authority to release specified documents without a more senior position to quality check
• Follow and perform the PDDM Quality and Execution Plans
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142702BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.