At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position typically manages the site quality program on medium to very large projects and may be assigned to one of the Operation Centers or to a specific project. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Typically manage a staff and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training, development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Enforce and champion the requirements of the site quality program and other project quality and technical requirements
• Review and become familiar with the project technical requirements such as the prime contract, applicable codes, standards, and specifications
• Verify that project and construction execution is being monitored by regular surveillance, inspection and formal planned audits; confirm that quality reports/audit reports are issued to appropriate parties and that follow up occurs until closure
• Confirm that construction Quality personnel coordinate with construction engineering to initiate timely analysis and resolution of identified discrepancies
• Submit statistical information to site management for weekly or monthly reporting purposes
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 142189BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.