Fluor Construction Project Director in Greenville, South Carolina
Fluor is searching for an Engineering Procurement and Construction Project Director with demonstrated pharmaceutical experience at $500 million TIC. This role requires an unwavering commitment to keeping people and sites safe. This individual will likely have an engineering or construction undergraduate degree and 20 years of progressively influential experiences. Successful leadership of teams including project controls, engineering, construction, procurement and finance is fundamental. Managing to deliver to profit expectations while managing change is expected. Success with durable client relationships and trade partners key. International experience is a plus.
• Typically direct and responsible for all staff assigned to the project(s) through direct reports typically consisting of managers and supervisors heading up the various functions (i.e., Safety Manager, Quality Manager, Construction Manager/Superintendents, Site Services Manager, Engineering Manager, Contracts Manager and others as appropriate for the project(s))
• Typically serve as lead person to coordinate all activities and communication within the site/project areas as well as between those areas and other offices and locations
• Coordinate and implement indirect activities, internal and external, required to support a productive project execution; including functional staff support, support craft activities, and any other resource necessary to assure a safe and quality project execution
• Generally responsible to assure all work undertaken is within approved scope boundaries and is in full compliance with all pertinent requirements
• Responsibility typically includes serving as the single point of accountability to senior management, the client, and the community
Job ID: 125270BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.