At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This is an entry level Building Information Modeling (BIM) project support position. The Associate Project Automation Specialist II role provides project support for Autodesk® Revit®, AutoCAD®, Navisworks®, Construction Cloud® and other project automation technology used on medium to large scale manufacturing facility design projects. These technical specialists provide basic end user project support, project configuration, or project modifications, with a primary focus on integration of Autodesk® software with other design platforms.
Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate Revit®, AutoCAD®, Navisworks®, and Construction Cloud® software support and implementation requirements.
• Provide project setup and technical configuration for the above software in conjunction with the office Automation Manager or senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS), including modifications to Revit® macros, AutoCAD® LISP routines, and Microsoft® PowerShell® scripts.
• Work with the Project Information Manager (PIM) to analyze and resolve any technical implementation or configuration issues for Revit®, AutoCAD®, and Navisworks® software
• Assist in creating and modifying Revit® families and AutoCAD® blocks used in project templates, including title blocks, key plans, and general symbols (north arrows, graphic scales, etc.) to support drafting (CAD) standards
• Prepare technical documentation describing procedures for setup of automated batch processes, integrations between the above Autodesk® and various other software products, and end user work processes
• Aid in the maintenance of Revit®, AutoCAD®, and Navisworks® templates
• Provide support as necessary to setup and maintain Autodesk Construction Cloud® project sites
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Provide end user office support, or special project modifications required for the automation technology under the direction of a senior PAS
Job ID: 143545BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.