At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This is an entry level position. The Associate Project Automation Specialist I develops and modifies custom applications of a low to medium degree of complexity and scope, with general supervision and guidance. This role practices sound software engineering principles including proficiency with programming languages, software support and maintenance.
• Provide technical configuration, software development and office support for Nucleus (integrated EPC system) in conjunction with the office Automation Manager or Senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS)
• Employ effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Interface with management, and other stakeholders in a professional manner.
• Collaborate with a more senior Project Automation Specialist (PAS) to analyze and evaluate engineering technology support and implementation requirements
• Implement special project modifications required for the integrated EPC system under the direction of a senior PAS
• Assist Information Technology (IT) in evaluating technology impact to Fluor infrastructure and systems
• Adhere to Fluor IT Polices and Governance review requirements.
Job ID: 140831BR
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.