Fluor Electrical Engineer - Plant Engineering Services LLC in Green River, Wyoming
Fluor Enterprises Inc. has a Master Services Agreement with Genesis Alkali and has been requested to provide support to the plant's capital program. Plant Engineering Services LLC (PES) specializes in small-mid cap projects and as a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor, has been asked to provide project management, engineering and design and construction support resources to support the plant's capital program.
This position is for an Electrical Engineer supporting the Genesis Alkali facility in Green River, WY. Candidate should be willing to travel as required, as well as work on site in Green River. Maintenance and reliability experience is required, as well as prior experience with power distribution, controls, and PLC/DCS.
The purpose of this position is to provide the essential administrative processes, technical knowledge, and perform the work listed. This role has the responsibility to promote Fluor and PES competitiveness within the global marketplace by delivering quality services of unmatched value and technical competence. This position performs moderately complex engineering assignments, evaluates, selects, and applies standard engineering techniques to a broad set of complex assignments.
• Apply Cost Competitive Execution techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve moderately complex engineering problems
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 126943BR
City: Green River
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.