Fluor Process Technology Manager - pharma in Gliwice, Poland
We are seeking those interested in their career development in the position of:
Process Technology Manager - pharma
Location: Gliwice, Silesia, Poland/ EU
Fluor has a solid global record of project success at all scales within Life Sciences and to date we have executed over 100 biotech projects globally. Fluor’s ability to execute projects economically and successfully, financial strength and complete EPCM capability, strong ethical stance and brand sets us apart from our competition.
We are recruiting an experienced Process Technology Manager (located in Poland), supporting the business development efforts and lead the execution of the work once awarded.
This position will be part of the European multidisciplinary team, based in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Poland.
Necessary activities will include:
• Business Development - Provide technical support to the sales team as required in pursuit of life sciences opportunities. Maintain key Client relationships in support of business development and pursuit of new work.
• Strategic Planning - Participate in strategy development and, where appropriate, provide oversight or leadership in key areas where appropriate.
• Process Leadership Network - Liaise with Fluor’s regional and global Process Leadership Network and technology teams to contribute to, evaluate and as appropriate implement process technology experience in pursuit and execution projects.
• Project Leadership – Act as the direct supervisor of design work on specific projects areas as appropriate, including planning and execution of the work.
• Technical Quality – Undertake reviews of projects to ensure that technical and business objectives are met.
• Training – Identify company personnel skill/experience gaps and delivers specific training or recommends recruitment to resolve/fill those gaps.
Job ID: 119047BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.