Fluor Construction Manager in Gliwice/ abroad (European Country), Poland
This role will be based here in our Polish headquarters in Gliwice initially before rolling to abroad site based location (European Country).
The key responsibilities for this position in Home Office include:
• Input into Proposals / Studies / FEEDS / Early EPC(M) project phase as required (input into planning, scheduling, contracting, constructability, risk analysis etc.)
• Providing support to the Project(s)and Construction Dept in regard to all Construction matters
• Initially Providing the Home Office Construction Management works cope on various projects
The key responsibilities for site based location include:
The Construction Manager is responsible for establishing and monitoring the construction program as follows:
• Perform on-site management, supervision and coordination of all Contracted work
• Manages the contractual commitments of contractors, including cost quality, and schedule and coordinates their field activities.
• Controls project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools and equipment.
• Plays an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
• Control change/scope creep, ensuring that all scope changes are quickly and properly documented and that change orders are approved prior to the performance of work
• Manage the contractual commitments of contractors, including cost, quality, and schedule and coordinate their field activities
• Administers, trains and motivates all personnel in construction operations through the superintendent and foreman levels
• Plans, organizes, coordinates and supervises the Construction Management Team
• Represent managing contractors’ team to client on jobsite and for external matters with other parties
• Coordinates and cooperates with Clients
• Ensures satisfactory completion and Turn Over of the work to the Owner
Job ID: 111612BR
City: Gliwice/ abroad (European Country)
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.