At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Must possess an active TS/SCI. NOTE: Must be willing and able to obtain a Poly ***
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mopping, dust mopping, sweeping and scrubbing floors.
• Empty waste containers.
• Low and high cleaning.
• Deliver collected refuse to the loading dock.
• Perform restroom cleaning.
• Perform restroom checks.
• Clean water fountains.
• Clean fitness centers, showers and locker rooms.
• Clean freight and passenger elevators.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors at prescribed heights.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Shampoo carpets.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners.
• Police grounds and empty waste containers.
• Assist in Special Events setups.
• Must monitor building for maintenance, safety and security issues and report any violations to immediate Supervisor or Management.
• Maintains custodial equipment in a clean, safe operable condition.
• Report shortage of supplies and equipment failures to immediate Supervisor or Management.
• Performs other related work as assigned.
Job ID: 142108BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.