Fluor Sr Mgr, O&M Operations in Fauquier County, Virginia
*Must possess and maintain up to a TS/SCI clearance with government issued polygraph*
This position is responsible for managing small and/or less complex maintenance projects or managing multiple site managers overseeing multiple small and/or less complex sites/projects within the Operations & Maintenance function. Responsibilities may include; mobilization, operational sales, and marketing targets.
• Manage preventative maintenance work of all critical and non-critical equipment to prevent mission interruptions
• Responsible for managing facilities operations and maintenance teams of the site in coordinating and managing the work including, but not limited to, critical and non critical infrastructure maintenance and provide safe work environment for all site personnel
• Manage critical spares inventory for mission essential equipment to prevent unplanned outages
• Responsible for notifying designated GPOCs and/or Operations personnel on facility significant events; ability to compile summaries of events, critical actions accomplished, plans for completion remediation, and brief to site management in various forums
• Update and rewrite maintenance SOPs annually with coordination and collaboration with site engineering
• Manage training plans for 24/7 employees ensuring a well trained work force to respond to site anomalies’
• Integrate new construction projects into maintenance program, development of testing requirements and coordination of site acceptance review.
• Identify future client requirements and up selling opportunities by developing on-site assessments of client operations and proposing project plans
• Apply appropriate analytical tools and techniques by assessing client organizations, acquiring client engagements with significant profitability potential and transforming the client organization from the current state to the proposed future state
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 105687BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.