Fluor HVAC Technician (TS/SCI Clearance Required) in Fauquier County, Virginia
This position is eligible for the Solutions Employee Referral Program (SERP)
Must have an active TS/SCI w/Full Poly clearance.
The HVAC Technician is responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi-hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air driers, and packaged units throughout the district.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Install, maintain, and repair heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems.
• Analyze, Plan, and Perform Preventive Maintenance of various HVAC Systems.
• Plan shutdowns for maintenance and repair pumps including chill water, heating water and condensation pumps.
• Install conduit, wiring, hard drawn copper tubing and possibly ductwork
• Troubleshoot, repair and make modifications to HVAC System.
• Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory statues.
• Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State, and EPA regulations.
• Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC Equipment.
• Manage relationship with all major vendor accounts.
• Maintain a high quality of service at all times.
• Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills.
• Properly maintain and safeguard assets.
• Able to work well on a team.
Job ID: 115674BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.