Fluor Custodian / Cleaning Technician in Fauquier County, Virginia
Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI with CI polygraph access level or higher
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mopping, dust mopping, sweeping and scrubbing floors.
• Empty waste containers.
• Low and high cleaning.
• Deliver collected refuse to the loading dock.
• Perform restroom cleaning.
• Perform restroom checks.
• Clean water fountains.
• Clean fitness centers, showers and locker rooms.
• Clean freight and passenger elevators.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors at prescribed heights.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Shampoo carpets.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners.
• Police grounds and empty waste containers.
• Assist in Special Events setups.
• Must monitor building for maintenance, safety and security issues and report any violations to immediate Supervisor or Management.
• Maintains custodial equipment in a clean, safe operable condition.
• Report shortage of supplies and equipment failures to immediate Supervisor or Management.
• Performs other related work as assigned.
Job ID: 112945BR
City: Fauquier County
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.