At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position has the responsibility to apply an extensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles and practices in areas related to Telecom business lines. This role includes performance of a range of technical and engineering activities, significant responsibilities, and autonomy.
• Make decisions on engineering problems and methods and represent the department in conferences to resolve important questions and coordinate work
• Actively participate in, and maximize the use of, knowledge management portals and communities and other available resources
• Attend external technical seminars and self-enroll in training courses for in-house management
• Perform self-check of completed work and provide guidance to less experienced engineers
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining liaisons with individuals and units within or outside the organization with the responsibility for acting with authority on technical matters pertaining to the particular field
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Organize and prioritize a variety of projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet deadlines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139369BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.