At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position predominately supervises other employees and requires the ability to fill any role in PDDM in an efficient manner while maintaining effective communication with Project Client, Engineering Subcontractors, internal taskforce members and field personnel. This position supervises intermediate level full work on a large project to work within a team or independently. This position may act on behalf of an absent lead on a smaller to intermediate project or may be expected to lead a small to large project. This position may be asked to be an operations lead on a large project.
• Participate in project task force meetings
• Contribute to, promote, and ensure effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Participate in workforce planning for various projects
• Review work of others for accuracy and timeliness
• Direct the work activity and training of Project Document & Data Management (PDDM) task force team
• May report directly to task force engineering manager or department management in the case of special assignments
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139364BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.