At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position has full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments in areas related to Telecom business lines.
• Provide analysis and recommendations based on independent activity and progressive work experience
• Explore subject area, define scope, and select problems for investigation and development of novel concepts and approaches
• Actively participate in, and maximize the use of, knowledge management portals and communities and other available resources
• Attend external seminars and self-enroll in training courses for in-house management
• Maintain liaison with individuals and units within or outside the organization with the responsibility for acting with authority on technical matters pertaining to the particular field
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 139368BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.