At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
• Leadership, supervision, responsibility of CSA designer’s team assigned to project. Assign work to teams, monitor and manage the work of Home office and Global workshare offices.
• Sound understanding of the technical and execution requirements for CSA.
• Supervise and provide guidance/assistance to project designers.
• Develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline design work.
• Develop schedules, staffing requirements, progress reports, including manpower forecasts.
• Establish, track and monitor material key quantities; provide analysis and forecasts.
• Deliver quality work, adhere to the Fluor Operating System Requirements, industry codes and standards as well as department practices and procedures.
• Support in the development of department standards, procedures, practices, and guidelines.
• Support with company functions outside the department.
• Contribute to and promote the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities.
• Participate in people development through mentoring, development of training material, conducting training seminars including performance appraisal input and counselling.
• Travel abroad to support project design in Global workshare offices
Job ID: 139066BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.