At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is a global leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, maintenance and project management, active across six continents with 44,000 employees worldwide, 93 offices in 30 countries and have been in business over 100 years, including 60 years in the UK.
Fluor’s office in Farnborough, Hampshire is one of the company’s main execution centers undertaking projects across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia. Farnborough itself has excellent transport links and is located 35 minutes from London via train.
Do you want to be part of a building the presence of Fluor Corporation within Advanced Technologies & Life Science in Europe?
Then you might be our new colleague!
We are looking for Proposal Manager to join our ATLS Team in Farnborough.
The Proposal Manager will support sales pursuits under for Fluor's Farnborough Team. Working in coordination with the pursuit team, the Proposal Manager will support all aspects of the proposal development process responding to qualification submittals, proposals and contract renewal activities.
Principle Job Duties & Responsibilities:
This position generates new business for an assigned geographic/industry territory in accordance with overall corporate and group business strategy. This role typically has direct reporting of Sales Specialists and Senior Sales Specialists.
• Handle opportunity pursuits increasing in size ranging from small to large, with increasing experience levels and foster positive client relations on ongoing projects
• Lead opportunity pursuits from initial screening to contract closure and follows the sales “must have” requirements in all stages of the process
• Monitor data quality and timeliness of information in Connect to Win (CTW)
• Lead Account Management review process and document the plan in CTW or assign to Sales Coordinator to document in CTW
• Coordinate client’s contacts with other company sales operations groups, assuring that a consistent corporate approach is taken and cross selling and/or integrated selling is maximized
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 143689BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.