At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
This position performs work requiring advanced knowledge which is predominantly intellectual in character and which routinely exercises discretion and judgment. The advanced knowledge is in a field of science or learning and gained through a prolonged course of specialized intellectual instruction, experience, and expertise acquired in the field.
This position execute technical and functional responsibilities related to Quality support activities on project assignments and administrative functions (i.e., planning, organizing, interpreting, coordinating, and executing division or project assignments).
This position reports to the Project Quality Manager in a project
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Communicate effectively at all levels order to maintain liaison with individuals and units within or outside the department or project structures
• Employ decision-making authority and recommendations that have a significant impact on Quality policies and programs
• Prepare project audit schedules, discipline plans for the quality function, and audit reports (internal and external), noting non-conformances and verifying effective corrective action
• Assist in developing an orientation program to ensure that the project teams are familiar with the requirements of the Project Quality Plan; including other Quality matters, if required
• Act as lead Quality auditor and follow up on audit findings and corrective actions
• Assess the ability of the suppliers to meet the Quality requirements of the project
• Maintain project quality records for all phases of the project
• Execute project Quality work in accordance with approved Plans and Procedures
Job ID: 137873BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.