At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor are a global leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction, maintenance and project management, active across six continents with 44,000 employees worldwide, 93 offices in 30 countries and have been in business over 100 years, including 60 years in the UK.
As a company, we have made the Net Zero 2023 commitment to eliminate both Scope 1 and Scope 2 absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by the end of 2023 by reducing emissions produced directly by Fluor offices and fleet vehicles and emissions produced indirectly, such as GHG from third-party plants that provide electricity to offices. We aim to actively support our Clients through the energy transition by safely and sustainably designing, building and maintaining projects. Fluor bring a passion for innovation and unrivalled experience and expertise to help clients navigate their decarbonization and sustainability journeys.
Fluor’s office in Farnborough, Hampshire is one of the company’s main execution centres undertaking projects across Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Central Asia. Farnborough itself has excellent transport links and is located 35 minutes from London via train.
Business Sectors We Serve:
• Energy Solutions (Chemicals, LNG, Nuclear Project Services, Production & Fuels)
• Urban Solutions (Advanced Technologies, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Metals & Fertilisers, Staffing Resources)
• Mission Solutions (Nuclear & Civil)
Fluor is foreseeing an increase in workload in a number of different business sectors including:
• Energy transition projects including in battery materials, hydrogen and carbon capture
• Life Sciences & Advanced Manufacturing including in data centres and low carbon technologies
• Traditional Oil & Gas projects in upstream, downstream (refinery and petrochemicals) and LNG
Job ID: 139439BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.