At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor is a global Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) company that has over 44,000 employees in 30 countries.
We are looking for the next generation of innovators and future talent to join us as we take on some of the biggest and most challenging projects in the UK and around the world.
Whatever your role, Fluor’s projects will offer you extensive in-house training, a unique career, and fantastic benefits, including:
• Competitive salary
• 6-monthly salary reviews for first 4 years
• Flexible work hours and hybrid working Home / Office
• Every other Friday off to provide at least 2 x 3-day weekends each month
• Company Pension (Employer & Employee contribution)
• Private Healthcare
• Company funded social and employee resource groups:
Graduates Advancing to Professionalism (GAP) run by graduates, for graduates
GROW (Growing Representation of Women) a network of women and men working to attract, retain and develop women.
Sports & Social Club
• Support and mentoring for chartership with accredited Professional institutions (including IMechE, IChemE, IEEE, ICE, RICS, CIPS, etc)
At Fluor we design and build the facilities required to support critical worldwide demands for:
• Electric vehicle battery materials
• Carbon capture & decarbonisation
• Sustainable fuel production
• Pharmaceutical production
• Chemical production
• Natural gas processing and transportation
With a strong background in process plant, we are growing our portfolio of energy transition and sustainability driven projects ( https://www.fluor.com/energy-transition ) and we invite you to join us as we embark on this incredible journey.
We are committed as a Company to sustainability ( https://www.fluor.com/sustainability/report ) and our Net Zero 2023 commitment is to eliminate both Scope 1 and Scope 2 absolute greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by the end of 2023 for Fluor offices worldwide. We are proud to share that here in the UK, we have achieved Net Zero in 2022, ahead of schedule.
Job ID: 141492BR
Country: United Kingdom
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.