At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
Fluor Plant Engineering is part of Fluor Corporation based in the U.S., a professional and technical solutions provider focusing on Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Maintenance (EPCM) with more than 45.000 employees and 34 offices in 50 different countries worldwide. Fluor offers Project Management and EPCM support in all phases of the project life-cycle based on the following three business groups:
Fluor Plant Engineering office is part of the E&C Energy Solutions Sustaining Capital Projects Business Line.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to support the regional team (Spain) in Client-Site location at La Pobla de Mafumet, Tarragona.
This position supports the Electrical department on assigned projects through the following Key Responsibilities:
• Assist the Lead in employing cost competitive engineering techniques to develop the most cost-effective total project solution for execution of the discipline engineering work.
• Develop and review specifications, including design criteria.
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting.
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and solve problems of moderate engineering complexity.
• Review vendor equipment documentation within the discipline and from other disciplines for compliance with project requirements, and actively seek discrepancy resolution
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines.
• Construction assistance or superivision.
• Other duties as assigned
Notice To Candidates
Background checks are carried out as part of any conditional offer made, including (but not limited to & role dependant) education, professional registration, employment, references, passport verifications and Global Watchlist screening.
To Be Considered Candidates
Must be authorized to work in the country where the position is located.
Job ID: 142060BR
City: El Morell
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.