Fluor Structural Engineer (Intermediate or Senior) in Edmonton, Alberta
To enable us to meet challenging new and existing client demands, we are seeking to boost our civil/structural team in the Edmonton region.
As a Structural Engineer you will be:
• Working with clients and operations to determine scope, feasibility and problem solving
• Utilizing your skill set to engineer modular and/or stick built structures, including piles and foundations in both greenfield and revamp scopes.
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team to develop/deliver cost effective and constructible designs.
• Participating in equipment/material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting activities.
• Preparing and self-checking engineering calculations.
• Collaborating with others to progress and complete designs of various steel and/or concrete structures for industrial projects.
• Working with 3D structural models in a comprehensive 3D environment.
• Completing other tasks as assigned.
Job ID: 120710BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.