Fluor Director of Operations - Industrial in East Chicago, Indiana
This position is responsible for the management of large, and/or complex maintenance contracts, or manages multiple site managers overseeing large and/or complex sites/projects, and/or directs a group of Operations & Maintenance (O&M) technical specialists within the O&M Unit. This position may serve in a general management role as head of the maintenance and/or operations technology group, or as a head of one of its divisions. This role is involved in the development, maintenance, marketing, and execution of the respective technologies being provided to both internal and external clients. This level is typically accountable for client satisfaction, personnel safety, and financials on multiple client contracts.
• Adhere to Operating System Requirements (OSR)/ Operating System Implementation Plan (OSIP) as well as Quality Assurance and Risk Assessment oversight for sites assigned
• Maintain a close working relationship with Business Line operations management
• Typically would be assigned to one client and/or multiple sites or a major complex program with responsibility for the full performance of every phase and aspect of each site
• Responsible for performance of every phase and every aspect of a large site or one or more small sites
• Assist with sales materials, sales presentations, and the preparation of proposals and commercial terms, technical evaluations, and cost estimates
• Accountable for Profit and Loss for sites
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 106794BR
City: East Chicago
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.