Fluor Associate Process Engineer II in Durban, South Africa
The purpose of this position is to provide Process Technology engineering and technical support for simple systems.
• Perform basic process engineering assignments
• Understand and follow Process Design Basis and Process Design Criteria
• Maintain awareness of cost impacts related to design.
• Assist in preparation of Process Design documents and calculations,.
• Support execution of the Quality Plan and contribute to Value Engineering effort.
• Adhere to and support Fluor’s Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Ability to adapt quickly to changes at short notice, work in a multi-project environment
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108388BR
Country: South Africa
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.