Fluor Utility/Electrical/ITS Field Engineer in Detroit, Michigan
This position supports the construction efforts by providing technical support to craft and supervision as well as helping to satisfy quality requirements on the project. Initiate action when necessary to ensure the project is being built as specified in the scope of work. Provide construction engineering and technical support for one or more construction engineering specialist disciplines within an area on large stand-alone projects. Provide construction engineering and technical support to all construction engineering efforts for a specific discipline on small to medium projects.
• Assist craftsmen, foremen, and project supervision with regard to construction-related issues identified on drawings
• Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving activities
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepares punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start up
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Coordinates field efforts with survey, quality, and environmental support teams
• Prepares work plans, orders materials, collects and submits certifications and quality paperwork
• Tracks production rates and compare/monitor against project goals
• Involve in design effort and procurement activities
• Coordinates existing utility interfaces with project installations
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 123213BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.