Fluor Utility/Electrical/ITS Field Engineer in Detroit, Michigan
• Gordie Howe International Bridge Project – Michigan Interchange Segment
• Monitor construction schedule, cost and quality, using job cost reports and other various documents to ensure project goals are met
• Works with Utility/Electrical/ITS superintendent to direct and coordinate personnel to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget
• Manage multiple subcontractors for Private utility work and coordinate with various disciplines to ensure project schedule is met
• Point of Contact with the Engineer of Record (EOR) and interfaces with the main Designer as the design develops from concept to construction.
• Reviews shop drawings and work plans of various sub-consultants and suppliers ensuring that compliance is met with all Project plans and specifications
• Coordinate directly with Private Utility owners, WDBA and MDOT
Job ID: 125988BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.