Fluor Senior Site Quality Inspector in Detroit, Michigan
The position reports to the Site Quality Manager or supervisor and provides inspection services to support the site quality program on projects. The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of providing our clients and Fluor with projects that comply with the quality requirements stipulated in our prime contracts.
• Review and become familiar with the project technical requirements such as the prime contract, applicable codes, standards, and specifications
• Monitor/inspect project and construction execution by regular surveillance and/or inspection as directed by the Site Quality Manager or supervisor to ensure that they comply with project requirements; issue surveillance or inspection reports to appropriate parties and follow up until closure as required
• Provide support to quality inspection and testing personnel concerning work assignments
• Evaluate inspector performance and conduct inspector training
• Support coordination with Construction Engineering to initiate timely analysis and resolution of identified discrepancies
• Ensure that documentation is being completed, signed off, and compiled as the work progresses so as to support turnover and record retention activities at the project site
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125055BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.