Fluor Mechanical Engineer - US POE in Detroit, Michigan
This position provides projects with technical expertise in one or several areas of discipline. Leads discipline engineers in providing technical assistance to construction management.
• Provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of construction managers, superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving activities
• Coordinate the completion of construction activities in assigned systems and prepare punch lists to ensure the readiness of systems for release for turnover to the client or for start up
• Maintain liaison with the design engineer to schedule and coordinate the release of construction design documents in support of the construction schedule
• Provide marked-up drawings and information required for the preparation of as-built drawings
• Interpret the intent and requirements of the design documents; ensure design drawings are reviewed for completeness and constructability; and ensure drawings are marked-up and information provided as required for the preparation of as-built drawings
• Participate in pre-construction planning efforts during the Front End Engineering Design (FEED) and development phases of projects, including the coordination and implementation of the constructability review program
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 127382BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.