Fluor Foundation Field Engineer in Detroit, Michigan
• Gordie Howe International Bridge Project – Michigan Interchange Segment
• 3-5 years’ experience
• Familiar with impact and vibratory pile driving methods, excavation, dewatering, concrete foundation construction, crane setups and layouts.
• Works with Foundation Superintendent to direct and coordinate craft employees to ensure project progresses safely, on schedule, within all quality standards, and within prescribed budget.
• Ensures quality documentation for foundation operations is maintained
• Willingness to learn from experienced field engineers and superintendents
• Construction Site experience required.
Job ID: 125987BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.