Fluor Environmental Monitor in Detroit, Michigan
The purpose of this position is to apply moderate scope technical knowledge or technical processes on how to create and sustain a productive work culture and safe work environment in order to avoid and minimize Health, Safety, & Environmental (HSE) related problems. These problems include but are not limited to prevention of human injury, environmental degradation and unsafe working conditions/practices. This is done through health, safety and environmental training, programs, and processes with a visible and uncompromised commitment to the protection of the environment as well as the productivity of the Company’s employees.
• Study design reviews, calculations and models including, as examples, hydrology calculations and dispersion models using standard techniques and guidelines in order to address possible HSE impact
• Promote HSE standards and goals with programs throughout the Company and/or project to foster a safe and productive work environment
• Provide support in the development of moderate scope of HSE project plans and HSE specifications
• Prepare, update and maintain reports or documents that may be required to meet corporate or regulatory requirements, including monitoring application of HSE standards and goals
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124526BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.