Fluor Cost Control Engineer in Detroit, Michigan
The Cost Control Engineer leads and ensures the overall cost control, financial integrity and accuracy of financial reporting and forecasting functions for his segment of the project.
• Develops and implements project cost control systems, operational procedures, and reporting systems to control the flow of funds for capital projects in accordance with our financial policies and procedures of the JV.
• Develops and implements risk management strategies and controls to mitigate financial risk and exposure on multi-year multi-billion-dollar capital projects
• Manages and leads continuous cost reporting with accurate and timely information of budget, commitments, forecast, trends, variances, progress, performance, risk and opportunity, contingency, and cash flow. Conducts ongoing analysis of project risks during execution, working closely with Cost Control Project Office to optimize contingency strategies
• Monitors costs against agreed-upon budgets, schedules, and contractual deliverables within the segment and mission critical projects. Monitors the statistical and trends analysis of contracts and payout of contracts.
• Leads the review and audit of non-contract costs, labor and expense reports, and submission of adjustments to Project Finance to ensure complete and accurate information.
• Provides advice to Segment Leads in all matters related to cost control systems and procedures to achieve on-time and on-budget goals.
• Leads the provision of financial analysis, expertise, and advice to senior management and project teams regarding project expenses and fiscal matters throughout the life cycle of the infrastructure projects
Job ID: 125223BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.