Fluor Senior Project Business Analyst - RCM in Denver - R, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
This position performs highly complex project accounting activities, reviews client contracts, ensures accuracy of project activities, and recommends changes in financial procedures. This role has the responsibility to serve as the Project Business Services (PBS) lead for small and medium-sized projects and supervise other assigned PBS analysts.
• Participate in the Commercial Alignment Process and preparation of the Integrated Framework Checklist for the Project Business Plan and Project Integrated Framework Alignment meetings
• Review and analyze project financial performance and assist project management in understanding and communicating financial issues and performance
• Provide regular guidance and training to technicians and lesser-experienced analysts and give performance appraisals for assigned analysts
• Understand the profit drivers on projects
• Analyze foreign exchange transactions and accounting matters for projects executed across multiple geographies
• Understand local statutory and tax requirements impacting project execution
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107700BR
City: Denver - R
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.