Fluor Logistics Manager in Denver - R, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
This position provides leadership in the organization or functional area and is primarily engaged in management activities that establish the direction of a department, function, or project. The position requires the application of knowledge gained from experience and expertise to the job duties and responsibilities. The position will make decisions in areas that may impact the organization and its employees, clients, budgets, policies, procedures, work practices, or compliance programs.
This position serves as the Logistics Manager who directs the daily operations in the Consolidated Service Center (CSC), logistics, warehousing, and property management. Additionally, this position interacts with other program managers to ensure effective support to program projects, and facilities operation and maintenance (O&M).
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the development of all purchasing and Material Management activities for projects, sustained operations, and facilities O&M.
• Responsible for the implementation, management, and monitoring of the Material Management Work Process with the approved Reference Tool for Material Management to meet project requirements and schedule
• Perform supervisory responsibilities as appropriate
• Direct the generation of Purchase Requests (PR) in the approved material management reference system
• Maintain the highest ethical standards of Material Management professional responsibility
• Typically manage personnel and provide an environment for the development and professional advancement of staff members, including on-the-job and formal training and development opportunities, and timely performance feedback
• Leverage internal and external resources to administer policies and procedures consistently across all business lines, functions, and locations
• Analyze situations, identify and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Organize and prioritize a variety of complex projects and multiple tasks in an effective and timely manner, set priorities, and meet critical time deadlines
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters
• Meet expectations on attendance and punctuality
• Responsible for a multitude of Logistics Support functions which are related to CSC Operations, Property Management, Warehouse Management, and Logistical Operations
• Reviews supply-related data
• Provides technical guidance on inventory procedures, excess material, and property management.
• Oversees the development of site logistics procedures, requirements, and property accountability control records.
• Ensures compliance with relevant Department of Defense (DOD) established processes, procedures, and systems.
• Oversees the packaging and crating of all shipments from CSC and warehouse, ensures they meet required standard for commercial and/or military transport.
• Ensures team members have necessary training to complete their duties and work in a safe environment.
• Other duties as assigned
Specific Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage the operations appointed to the assigned Supervisors/Leads for the CSC, Logistics, Warehouse, and Property sections
• Manage the Vehicles assigned per contract through the appointed and approved Vehicle Control Officer (VCO)
• Establish routine meetings with supervisors/leads to ensure compliance with the SOW and direction of the Government
• Be responsible and timely with the submittal of annual Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) updates, monthly Program Management Review (PMR) slides, and Weekly Activity Reports (WAR)
• Work directly with Procurement to maintain compliance with service agreements; specifically the copiers throughout the site and specific ones assigned to the CSC
• Know and enforce the security requirements of the program; completion of training for self and staff, enforcement and immediate notification of violations to the program security manager
• Manage Recruitment and Retention for the success of the operation
• Manage the timely accomplishment of the Annual Inventories; Warehouse Assets, and Accountable Property
• Manage the team’s training requirements; Company and Government specific
• Report operational situations directly to the Site Manager for immediate attention and resolution
Job ID: 110735BR
City: Denver - R
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.