Fluor Financial Analyst III in Denver - R, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
This position performs moderately complex financial procedures, prepares financial plans, and reports on a periodic or ad hoc basis. This requires and understanding of the business environment and the basic operations of the area being supported.
• Perform and apply financial analysis techniques including but not limited to variance analysis, statistical analysis, scenario analysis, financial and cash flow modeling, etc., to projects and decisions as requested by management
• Analyze and document complex work processes and promote improvement (quality and efficiency) through root cause analysis and process improvement justification
• Provide functional guidance regularly to technicians and less experienced team members
• Respond to questions regarding finance and accounting issues by possessing a working knowledge of finance and accounting activities and the transactions that form the basis of financial results
• Prepare and present financial information in appropriate format to departmental management
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 107841BR
City: Denver - R
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.