Fluor Financial Analyst II in Denver - R, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
This position designs and prepares financial reports and analyzes results. This requires an understanding of the activities being performed with respect to accounting theory and company policies as needed for the position.
• Assist in preparation and input of financial plans to meet the needs of the department
• Perform budget versus actual analysis, identification of variances, and documentation of causes
• Present findings to financial and operational management
• Perform account reconciliations, research unexpected items and resolve inaccuracies
• May be responsible to propose and record journal vouchers
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 108913BR
City: Denver - R
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.