At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Must have active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph ***
Daily support to include but not limited to all following task:
• Work independently, or as part of a team, to provide world class material handling support
• Perform distribution-related functions (receiving, storing, shipping, and building of loads)
• Adhere to all site safety policy, procedures, and ensure compliance of OSHA regulation; report incidents immediately to supervisor
• Operate forklift, pallet jack, automated pallet wrapper, dollies/carts, and other critical equipment, with guidance and direction from the Warehouse Supervisor
• Load and unload packages from delivery vehicles and/or trailers
• Build and stretch wrap pallets
• Assemble and move office furniture and other equipment as required
• Provide accountability, oversight and management to maintenance bench-stock items, critical-spares, and other critical/non-critical items
• Conduct quality assurance and quality control inventories and management directed inventory counts
• Maintain good housekeeping in work area.
• Maintain material management and receiving logs
• Fill-out proper shipping documentation and receipts per site standard operating procedures
• Input information into databases (such as Microsoft Access, SAP, etc.)
• Organize and maintain files
• Dispose of and recycle materials and equipment in accordance with site best practices and procedures
• Ensure proper handling of all sensitive or classified materials and equipment in accordance with regulatory requirements
• Operate classified destruct equipment as directed
• Perform customer service activities to include but not limited to, answering telephones, communicating with site customers, carrier representatives and drivers
• Understand and apply fundamental mathematical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division).
• Support other elements of the Fluor Logistics Team as directed
• Operate government or Fluor owned vehicles and equipment required to complete daily duties; to include large box trucks
• Work within an office or warehouse setting
• Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Salary Rate: $25.00-30.00/hour + Fringe $4.60/hour
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 141315BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.