Fluor Senior Systems Administrator (TS/SCI with Poly Required) in Denver, Colorado
* Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued polygraph *
The Senior Systems Administrator is highly knowledgeable within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility and applies that knowledge toward broad and diverse assignments. This role plans and coordinates activities related to the design, development, implementation, and integration of IT solutions. The Senior Systems Administrator analyzes, evaluates, and proposes recommendations innovative solutions. The Senior Systems Administrator applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems. This position may lead and guide other IT staff.
• Lead the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT solutions
• Execute IT projects, including conceptualizing, organizing, planning, anticipating project needs
• Benchmark, analyze, report on, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the IT solutions within designated area
• May negotiate and administer vendor, outsourcer, and consultant contracts and service agreements
• Work with stakeholders to define business solutions requirements for technology enhancements implementations
• Implement clear IT project management techniques and processes
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: $90,500 to $163,500
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 126520BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.