At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
*** Must possess a clearance at the TS/SCI access level, and have favorably completed a government issued polygraph ***
You will rely on your cybersecurity and Information Assurance (IA) background to be a technical leader and support Facilities IT and Industrial Control System (ICS) computing domains. The candidate is responsible for ensuring all Information System Security policies, standards, and directives are enforced to support assessment, authorization and continued operation of systems processing ICS information.
• Contribute to the development and deployment of program information security for assigned systems to meet the program and enterprise requirements, policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
• Implement Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes, product development and product maintenance for assigned systems
• Participate in security assessments and audits
• Prepare and present technical reports and briefings
• Contribute to the identification of root causes, the prioritization of threats, and recommends/ implements corrective action
• Perform security analysis of operational and development environments, threats, vulnerabilities, and internal interfaces to define and assess compliance with accepted industry and government standards
• Assist in the implementation the Authorization and Assessment (A&A) processes under the Risk Managed Framework (RMF) for new and existing information systems
• Facilitate development of security policies and support Continuous Monitoring (CONMON)
• Perform auditing of systems to ensure security posture integrity
• Assist with risk assessments and investigations, execute appropriate risk mitigation, and participate in incident response activities
• Conduct periodic hardware/software inventory assessments
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 141838BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.