At Fluor, we are proud to design and build projects and careers. This requires teams that are as unique as the projects we execute. We are committed to fostering a work environment that embraces Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) for all so our employees and stakeholders benefit from the creative solutions derived as a result of embracing differences.
The Security Monitor Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure. Regulates access to computer data files, monitors data file use, and updates computer security files by performing a variety of duties:
• Implement security policies and procedures
• Provide effective access controls and physical security as required
• Provide security support for office and/or project work environment
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Rate: $26.04/hour + Fringe $4.60/hour
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 142082BR
Country: United States
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by governing law.