Fluor Security Monitor (Full Time) in Denver, Colorado
The Security Monitor Coordinator is responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures to safeguard information in computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure. Regulates access to computer data files, monitors data file use, and updates computer security files by performing a variety of duties:
• Implement security policies and procedures
• Provide effective access controls and physical security as required
• Provide security support for office and/or project work environment
• Maintain compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Plan, organize, and carry out assignments as directed
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Rate: $25.50/hour + Fringe
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 127454BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.