Fluor Project Manager/Scheduler in Denver, Colorado
Fluor is seeking a qualified Project Manager/Scheduler responsible for the successful Project Management life cycle: Initiation, planning, scheduling, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of a project.
• Plan, budget, schedule, oversee and document all aspects of the specific assigned project.
• Review the Fluor prime contract and any relevant subcontracts in order to provide full guidance and support to the team.
• Create the project management plan which outlines how the project will be managed and the resources required to complete the project, including scheduling methods and tools, and organizational procedures.
• Seek the customer’s approval of the management plan before initiating the project.
• Read and understand the project’s Statement of Work (SOW) which outlines the entire scope of the work involved and defines in great detail the deliverables, resources, costs, and timelines of the entire project.
• Act as a liaison between the customer, vendors, internal departments and personnel to drive the successful delivery of projects as defined by the Statement of Work (“SOW”).
• Ensure efficient coordination and communication with internal/external departments such as sub-contracts, planners, procurement, material management, logistics, electrical, maintenance, and construction teams for collaboration of required tasks and schedule requirements for the project.
• Obtain required approvals when there is a change in costs, timelines, personnel and other resources that may have an impact on the project.
• Develop and publish detailed schedules to include manpower loading, work breakdown structure, create baselines schedules in accordance with project requirements and drawings, oversee and manage the critical path schedule, cost curve, cost control, milestone reports, and changes to float.
• Utilize planning tools such MS Project 2010 or others to ensure effective project scheduling.
• Schedule tasks and sub tasks to ensure satisfactory completion of project contract requirements.
• Evaluate the critical path and constraints and make necessary work-around recommendations to complete time critical priorities of the project.
• Assess and manage risks to minimize potential problems that may have a negative impact on the project’s timeline and outcome.
• Provide frequent communication to the customer and the team to ensure relationship building and strategic planning for the overall success of the project.
• Act as a leader on all projects that affect Fluor’s long-term goals and objectives.
• Perform management responsibilities, including performance reviews, task delegation, project forecasts, project financials, quality review and customer management.
• Ensure Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project
• Ensure all work is performed and completed in accordance with all government rules and regulations, as well as Fluor’s policies and procedures.
• Attend weekly/monthly meetings with the site manager, GPOC, managers and/or team members to provide project analysis, budget and timeline updates, and project feedback.
• Other duties assigned as needed.
Job ID: 117207BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.