Fluor Project Manager I (TS/SCI with Polygraph Required) in Denver, Colorado
Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph
Participate in all aspects of Project Management for facility
approved projects. Develop scope & statement of work,
schedule, manage budget, approve purchases and sources
selections, and manage sub-contractors and available inhouse resources. Gathering of requirements, Maintain
Customer/stakeholder involvement, Participate in design
reviews, provide feedback, create implementation plan,
execute, provide quality assurance and ensure proper close out. Provide detailed inspection of project implementation, coordination with labor force, sub-contractors and site authorities. Provide proper site permits, work authorization documents and ensure all affected/impacted parties are coordinated with.
• Responsibilities range from concept through commissioning
• Develop and review estimates and schedules and progress
• Develop and review specifications, including design and
• Participate in activities associated with equipment and
material procurement, permitting, and subcontracting
• Perform and check calculations, specify equipment, and
solve problems of complex to difficult engineering complexity
• Participate in people development through mentoring,
development of training material, and conducting training seminars.
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding
solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance
with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Construction related activities including daily inspections,
red-lines, submittal review and approval, and RFI responses
• Operations and Maintenance support including providing
guiding input on PM, developing predictive maintenance
metrics and consulting on day to day issues that require
Occasional travel to other locations for temporary duty
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 124920BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.