Fluor Procurement Specialist II in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
The Procurement Specialist II is to manage materials and supply orders and to ensure that all supplies fit the parameters of a project. In many cases, the position coordinates supplies for many jobs at once. Responsibilities include monitoring, coordinating, and performing the procurement functions to help ensure that Company and Client practices and requirements are met.
• Delivers accurate, timely, and cost-effective identification, sourcing, buying, delivering, warehousing, installation, and commissioning of material and equipment required to support the engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance effort.
• Develops material requirements including specifications and scopes (working with Material Engineering and Material Control).
• Interfaces with Supplier Quality Surveillance (SQS) and Logistics as necessary on assigned Requests for Quotation (RFQ) or Purchase Order (PO) packages.
• Performs contractor pre-qualifications.
• Develop standard contract templates and maintain files.
• Completes change requests and contract modifications.
• Verifies and processes contractor invoices.
• Monitors insurance certificates.
• Monitors contract quality, cost and performance.
• Prepares and issues expediting status reports.
• Procures engineered equipment and materials in accordance with the Material Management Plan.
• Evaluates, selects, and routes material shipments in accordance with procedures.
• Establishes and monitors competitive blanket purchase orders for frequent, repetitive purchases from qualified vendors.
• Reviews upcoming work to determine the level of procurement support needed to support outages.
• Ensures consistency in requisitioning, pricing, and documentation of purchasing activities.
• Provides on-site procurement support for new work and identifies training needs for designated field employees.
• Identifies the need to engage Procurement functional support, helps coordinate activities as needed, and serves as the primary contact to resolve potential concerns.
• Develops negotiation strategies, as appropriate.
• Other related duties/functions as assigned.
Job ID: 120794BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.