Fluor Network Administrator (TS/SCI with Poly Required) in Denver, Colorado
* This position requires an active TS/SCI w CI Poly Clearance *
The Network Administrator has advanced knowledge within designated Information Technology (IT) area of responsibility that is applied to broad and diverse assignments and associated requirements. This role plans and coordinates activities related to the design, development, implementation and integration of IT solutions. The Network Administrator analyzes, evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions. The Network Administrator applies proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems. Individuals in this position typically provide expertise and planning to a number of clients by overseeing, coordinating, and implementing medium to complex IT projects. This position may lead and guide other IT staff.
• Provide project leadership to ensure that project deliverables and schedules are met by technical resources; manage escalation to the appropriate IT resource management when needed; provide feedback to technical resource manager on the performance of technical staff
• Translate customer and business requirements into practical and affordable solutions; minimize customizations
• Monitor and communicate the financial aspects of each project, such as review billing charges, mitigate budget, and actual variances
• Facilitate evaluation and vendor selection of business solutions using established selection methodology when applicable
• Participate with cross-functional team members in issue identification, process impacts, and solution development discussions to optimize end-to-end solutions
• Leverage outside vendors, contractors, technical teams, and other departments to drive for results
• Other duties as assigned
Salary Range: $91,900 to $113,300
Fluor is proud to offer industry leading benefits program that includes access to the following;
Short Term Disability
Long Term Disability
Portable Term Life
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
Basic Employee Life Insurance
Life Assistance Program
401(k) with matching program
Supplemental voluntary programs
Positions covered by the McNamara-O'Hara Service Contract Act or Davis-Bacon Act will comply with the statute requirements.
Job ID: 126462BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.