Fluor Locksmith in Denver, Colorado
* Must have an active (or ability to obtain and maintain) TS/SCI with CI Polygraph *
The Locksmith will be responsible for installing, repairing, modifying and opening a variety of locking mechanisms, doors and door hardware.
The primary purpose of this position is: To repair, test, install, and perform minor modifications to locking devices, including combination locks. The work includes the manufacture and duplication of keys and the keying and combination of locking mechanisms.
• Performs full repair cycle of locating trouble, disassembling, repairing, cleaning, reassembling, and reinstalling a wide variety of makes and models of locking devices, as well as locking bolts.
Performs minor modifications to key and combination locks, latches, safes and vaults when the security of existing locks have been compromised.
• Makes new keys from duplicates, impressions, and key codes from a variety of key blanks.
• Uses and maintains tools. Maintains bench stock levels of parts, materials, tools, and equipment at prescribed levels.
Plans and lays out work from blueprints, sketches, specifications, and work orders.
• Utilizes safety and security practices and procedures following established rules and regulations and maintains a safe, clean, and secure work environment.
• Other duties as assigned
Job ID: 125677BR
Country: United States
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.